Before you can check you campus email or login to Blackboard, you need to create a password for your account. The unique password you created will be used for all the platforms you have access to in KCKCC, including the computers you use in campus.
Create a password at WebAdvisor
WebAdvisor is used to obtain, change and reset your password.
- From the college website, https://www.kckcc.edu/, click the Quick Links button at teh top-right corner of the page. From the drop-down list that appears, select WebAdvisor.
- To get your password access WebAdvisor and click on the “New to WebAdvisor” Link.
- This will initiate a process in which you need to provide your “Last Name” and “SSN” or your Student ID.
- After submitting this form your “User ID” will be displayed.
- You will then select an outside email address that you have provided KCKCC which will be used to send you a temporary password. The email should arrive promptly. If you do not see it in your in-box check your spam folder.
- Once you receive your temporary password use that along with your “User ID” to login to WebAdvisor.
- Upon logging in to WebAdvisor you will be prompted to change this temporary password to your permanent password.
- Password must be between 6-9 characters, letters and numbers only
- The password you create will be your password for logging into Blackboard, email, MyDotte, and WebAdvisor.