The content on this page has been currated by Tom Grady, Faculty Assistant Director, Center for Teaching Excellence, Kansas City Kansas Community College
Click to view these video lecture series from the Online Learning Consortium
- Making the Shift to Online Learning: Emergency Preparedness & Instructional Continuity
- Using Live, Online Sessions to Support Continuity of Instruction
- How to Survive Your (Hurried) Switch to Online Delivery Using UDL (March 26)
20 Minute Mentor Commons: Resources for Faculty to Move Content and Teach Online Rapidly
20 Minute Mentors: The following short webinars (See attached list) are an excellent resource for faculty. If you have not done so, faculty members will need to create an account and log in information in order to view the webinars. After you create your account, simply click the link to the program from the attached list and begin watching the program. Instructions for creating an account are listed below:
STEP 1: Activate your group subscription access
- Go to www.magnapubs.com/site-license/registration.html?v=kckcc0510
- Follow the three-step process by entering your information in each of the required fields. In the Authorization Code box, enter the group Authorization Code KCKCC7427 and click Submit
Please note: entering the Authorization Code is done only once. Please do not share the Authorization Code with anyone outside your institution.
STEP 2: Access the group subscription
- Go to http://www.magnapubs.com/profile
- Enter your email address and password & click Log In. If you do not know or remember your account password, use “Forgot your password?” to reset it.
- On the My Account page, you will see all the content you (or your institution) subscribes to or has purchased for online viewing. To update your account settings & preferences, hover over My Account in the upper right corner & select the appropriate option.
- Call 800-433-0499 ext. 2 (outside the U.S. & Canada call 608-246-3590 ext. 2.). Our office hours are 8:00 am to 4:45 pm Central Time, Monday through Friday
- Email email@example.com
Communication: The following webinars focus on how to communicate effectively in an online course: